Insurance PoliciesWe welcome you with warm smiles to our practice!
Our office is committed to providing you with the best possible care. If you have dental insurance, we will work with you to help you receive your maximum allowable benefits. In order to achieve these goals, we ask for your assistance and understanding of our billing and payment policies – Financial Information. With the information on the completed insurance information form that patients fill out for our office, we can help you process your insurance claim forms for your reimbursement.
Our experience has shown that the best results in insurance claim settlement occur when our patients have a clear understanding of their specific insurance policy’s coverage and limitations. Please take some time to carefully review your insurance documentation, and then review any questions that you might have with our team members. While our staff is very capable
- Your insurance coverage is a contract between you, your employer, and your insurance company. Our dental office is not a party to that contract. As dental care providers, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company.
- Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. Some insurance companies may differ in which services they cover, and will probably have different maximum levels of coverage for any given year, or period of coverage.
- Our fees are considered to fall within the acceptable range for prosthodontic practices in our area. Some dental insurance policies have a reimbursement system based upon their determination of what usual, customary, and reasonable fees should be, which may not bear any accurate relationship to the current standards and costs of care in this area. We always make every reasonable effort to assist patients in properly maximizing their dental insurance benefits.
- Cash, Checks, Credit Cards: Always accepting cash, personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover.
- Individualized Payment Options: Please arrange these fully with our administrative team members before beginning treatment appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, regardless of what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
Piedmont Dental Associates is your Mocksville dentist
Our friendly, dedicated, and energetic team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive experience every time you visit our practice.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality comprehensive oral care to all patients in a timely, professional and respectful manner. We strive to have a positive impact on the quality of life for our patients and for the community.
YOUR MOCKSVILLE DENTIST
Piedmont Dental Associates provides Family Dentistry, Advanced Prosthodontics, and Maxillofacial Prosthetics to Mocksville and the surrounding area. LEARN MORE
PIEDMONT DENTAL PATIENTS
New Patient Forms
Emergency Dental Care
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Visit our Hickory Location
Visit our Ferguson Location
Visit our Troutman Location
Visit our Salisbury Location
562 Valley Drive #102
Mocksville, NC 27028